IHM has a very active youth ministry. If you or your teenager is looking to be involved, there are many opportunities to do so. From simple spiritual retreats to sports events to community involvement opportunities, you will find something that will meet your needs and either fulfill you spiritually, connect you to others or allow you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
- To bring together and unify the youth of our parish between the ages of 12-16 years of age.
- Promote a safe environment to those kids who are looking for a way to express their faith though group activities, group sharing, prayer and reflection
- To encourage and establish a strong relationship with Christ as well as encourage healthy and uplifting relationships with other teens of their age
- Monthly group meetings
- Seasonal spiritual retreats
- Annual Youth Conferences
- Sports events and summer programs.
Group meets every second Monday of the month from 6:30pm-8:30pm
For more information on the Youth Group, contact Julio Sierra at (210)807-0059 or Mary Salas at (210)251-4826